Extended Day is open to currently enrolled students only and operates daily 1:30 – 5:30 pm.
- Daily activities include arts, crafts, quiet/nap time, stories, snacks, and an abundance of time on our nature-based playground
- The Program does not operate on scheduled SSDS Early Release days
- The Program will not operate on days that SSDS is scheduled to close or on days when weather related closings occur
- 3 or 5-day program enrollment is based on an entire session
- $1/minute late charges apply every minute after 5:30 pm
- Late fees are paid upon arrival and directly to the SSDS staff member in charge; this policy will be strictly enforced with no exceptions made
- Drop-ins are offered on a space-available basis and requests must be made 24 hours in advance
- 2018-19 Enrollment Agreement and policies set forth in the Parent Handbook remain in effect during a child’s participation in the Extended Day program.
- All program fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable.
- SSDS reserves the right to make programmatic modifications.
- If a program does not meet the minimum enrollment requirements, it may be cancelled.
Reserving a Space For Sessions I and II
- a $250 deposit is required to secure you child’s space in a 3 or 5 day program for Session I and Session II
- deposit is used towards full balance of Session I or II
- Final balances for Session I are due December 14, 2018 and payments are made by families
- Remaining balances for Session II are due April 12, 2019 and payments are made by families
- Partial payments are also accepted prior to the final due date