YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CHECKLIST
A child cannot start attending school until all forms and paperwork have been submitted to SSDS.
Once enrolled, all of these forms are easily accessible through a personalized list of requirements on your family portal. You’ll be able to tell which requirements are fulfilled and which requirements are still outstanding. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
REQUIRED FOR STUDENTS
- Online form to be completed or updated for ALL students, every year.
- SSDS “Emergency Information” online form
- Medical forms to be downloaded and completed for all new students (this includes siblings) OR any students with a change in health or immunization status (Exception: if your child turns 2 after June 26th, please wait until their 2 year old check up to complete these forms).
- OCC 1215 : Child Health Inventory
- To be downloaded, completed by parent and doctor and signed by a doctor. Only requires updating if your child’s health status has changed.
- Medical condition or allergy forms to be downloaded and completed only if your child has a medical condition or allergy.
- Must be submitted annually if your child has medication to be administered at school, including emergency medications.
- Medication must be provided in original packaging, including over-the-counter medications.
REQUIRED FOR PARENTS/ADULTS PARTICIPATING IN CLASSROOM
Up to three family members may be designated as participating adults.
- Parent medical form to be downloaded and completed by new participating adults (this includes new families and any other parents/adults who have never participated in an SSDS class before and want to this year)
- OCC 1204 : Medical Evaluation for Child Care
- Medical forms remain valid for the duration of enrollment at SSDS. Only requires updating if health status has changed
- TB tests and immunization records are only required if the examining physician deems them necessary
- Fingerprinting and training by new participating adults (this includes new families and any other parents/adults who have never participated in an SSDS class before and want to this year)
- The easiest way to get your fingerprinting done is to attend an SSDS fingerprinting event (held in late spring)
- If you cannot join us, fingerprinting is available at American Identity Solutions. Be sure to bring the SSDS fingerprinting form which includes our authorization numbers that must be associated with your prints.
- Forms to be completed at home and brought to SSDS
- Fingerprinting is site specific – if you’ve been fingerprinted for another job, etc., unfortunately, those results will not apply to SSDS
- Child Abuse Prevention Training